Positions at Limerick Twenty Thirty - Chief Operations Officer
Limerick Twenty Thirty DAC, a company established by Limerick City and County Council, has recently been formed to implement the ambitious €500m investment plan to regenerate Limerick City centre & environs with particular focus on the development of a number of key designated sites.
The Board of Directors now wishes to appoint a suitably qualified person for the key role of:
Chief Operations Officer (C.O.O.)
Reporting to the Chairman, the COO will lead the implementation of the Limerick 2030 transformational sites delivery programme, plan delivering large scale urban regeneration and increased employment in Limerick City & County. This will involve the design of collaboration models which combine public, corporate, SME, Financial and Academic partners.
- A proven track record gained at a leadership level of large scale property developments covering planning, design, construction, financing, marketing and commercial management.
- Experienced in corporate governance and company law.
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams from design right through to disposal/letting.
- Understanding of Special Purpose Vehicles, Joint Ventures, funding models, large scale lettings to international companies.
- Strong leadership and management
- Proven track record in Project/Programme Management
- Education: Minimum Third Level qualification in engineering / construction / property / economics / accounting / corporate finance.
- Excellent people and internal/external communications skills.
This appointment will be on a fixed term contract and is an exciting opportunity to make a significant contribution to the regeneration of Limerick.
To apply please email your curriculum vitae to Maurice Carr Partner BDO email@example.com. Closing date for applications Friday 21st October 2016.