11 Jun Limerick Twenty Thirty (LTT) DAC are seeking a Project Manager to assist in the successful delivery of a number of key designated Limerick sites.
Position: Project Manager
Contract: Five Year Fixed Term
About Limerick Twenty Thirty
Limerick Twenty Thirty (LTT) DAC have commenced the implementation of an ambitious €500 million plus investment plan to regenerate the centre of Limerick City.
The LTT implementation Plan requires the development of a number of key designated Limerick sites. LTT are now seeking a Project Manager to assist in the successful delivery of these sites.
The Position Offered:
- The Project Manager will require a full complement of construction project management skills including planning, technical skills, industry knowledge and expertise in delivering quality mixed-use schemes ideally through public/private partnerships.
- The Project Manager will be required to work as part of the company’s executive multi-disciplinary team tasked with project managing the delivery of the LTT programme. This team works with a variety of external stakeholders and service providers. The successful candidate will be required to work on all stages of the projects from inception (feasibility and planning) to completion and handover.
- The successful candidate may manage a number of projects or a key project that may be assigned to progress it in a timely and cost-effective manner and will be responsible for identifying and managing risks, monitoring performance, scheduling, budgeting, organisation, co-ordination, and implementation of the projects at all stages.
- The Project Manager will report to LTT’s Senior Project Programme Manager.
- A minimum of a Level 7 qualification in the National Framework of Qualifications in planning, engineering, architecture, surveying, construction management, and/or full membership of an appropriate professional institute,
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have a post graduate qualification in project management or equivalent,
- Proven experience in a similar client project management role with a demonstrable record of taking construction projects through from inception to completion,
- Experience and knowledge in the planning process of a major project,
- Knowledge of public procurement legislation and processes,
For more information on the role or to apply for the position, please contact LTT directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org