29 Oct LTT are now recruiting for the role of Head of Finance to join its Management Team.
* Applications Closed*
Position: Head of Finance
Location: Hybrid Role: Limerick Based with Part-Time Remote Working
Contract: Five Year Fixed Term, Five Day Week.
About Limerick Twenty Thirty
Limerick Twenty Thirty (LTT) DAC have commenced the implementation of an ambitious €500 million plus investment plan to regenerate the centre of Limerick City. The implementation Plan requires the development of a number of key designated Limerick sites.
LTT are now recruiting for the role of Head of Finance to join its Management Team.
The Position Offered: Reporting to the CEO, Head of Finance will manage the Finance function of the company overseeing all areas of LTT’s Finances.
- Strategic Management and maintenance of LTT’s financials.
- Management of Financial Reporting including reporting to the Board.
- Working across departments on a collaborative basis to drive and challenge delivery methodologies, budget, cost projections and timelines.
- Implementation and management of SLA’s with the parent company.
- Management of Corporate Governance and Compliance, Act as Company Secretary.
- Manage LTT’s Audit, Finance and Risk Committee and liaise with LTT’s Investment Committee, among others.
- Management of Internal and External Auditors.
- Ensuring the Annual Financial statements comply with the various Company Law requirements.
- Management of other Finance activity including Taxation, Banking and Treasury, Annual Budget and Costs, Insurances, Loan Agreements and Financial Systems.
- Ideally the successful candidate will have 10+ years relevant experience in Corporate Finance, Real Estate Investment, or similar.
- A professional qualification in Accountancy/ CFA Qualification, or similar.
- Excellent financial modelling skills and experience.
- Experience implementing best practice corporate governance, as applies to state bodies.
For more information on the role or to apply for the position, please contact LTT directly at: email@example.com